Magnesium is one of the top recommended supplements if you are dealing with stress, anxiety, sore muscles and sleep issues.
3/4 cup Coconut Oil
3/4 cup Cocoa Butter
1 cup Magnesium oil
2 tbsp Beeswax Pastilles
1 tbsp Almond Oil
1/2 tsp Vitamin E Oil (no preserve)
20 drops Marjoram
20 drops Peppermint
- Use a double boiler and melt the coconut oil, beeswax and cocoa butter over low heat while stirring constantly. Don’t let the oils get too hot.
- Turn off the heat and remove the pot. Add the almond oil and the vitamin E. Allow the oils to cool to room temperature.
- Pour the melted oils into the blender. Add the marjoram and peppermint essential oils. Turn your blender on and remove the central knob on the cover. Slowly drizzle your magnesium oil into the blender.
- You will hear your blender gurgle. When you hear it do this, blend for just a few seconds more and turn it off.
- Pour into mason jars or body cream jars. Rinse out your blender and pot immediately with hot water to keep it from getting too sticky.
- Store your jar at room temperature and scoop out when needed. Store it in the fridge for 2-8 months, or 1-2 months unrefrigerated.